The newly expanded and enhanced 5th edition of Royalty Rates for Technology — the first update to this one-of-a-kind resource in four years — has just been released, containing more royalty rate and other compensation data for licensed technology than in any other publication. This unique reference reports all available compensation terms from actual completed license agreements. Its 510 pages feature details on technology royalty rates, license fees, and milestone payments, as well as information from infringement damage awards and settlements. Transactions reported span a broad range of industries, and each transaction reported includes:
- A description of the licensed technology.
- Compensation terms including royalty rates and license fees.
- Identity of the licensor and licensee.
- Market analysis and benefits of the licensed technology.
The new edition also includes straightforward descriptions and guidance on different models used in calculating royalty rates and valuations, including:
- Proper Use of Simple Rule of Thumb
- Infringement Damages Analysis
- Investment Rate of Return Analysis
- Discounted Cash Flow Analysis
Also included in this new edition is a section describing recommended techniques and strategies for assuring that you get the royalty payments you deserve. This new chapter is written by Debora Rose Stewart, CPA, managing director of Invotex Group. For more details and a complete table of content or to order, CLICK HERE.