Increase your marketing bandwidth with Tech Transfer Central’s full range of advertising, sponsorship, and e-marketing opportunities. Gain exposure for your products and services to more than 150,000 subscribers and buyers worldwide who rely on our newsletters, books, webinars and other business solutions for critical management decisions, business development, and practical, expert guidance on the full range of challenges and opportunities surrounding research commercialization. You’ll reach:
- Tech transfer and licensing professionals
- University research leaders
- Corporate technology managers
- IP attorneys
- Government and university lab managers
- Economic development officials
Take a look at the different ways that companies like yours are driving incremental sales, leads and exposure for their products, services and brands:
- Email Marketing – Send a custom e-mail blast to tech transfer professionals
- E-newsletter Sponsorship – Run a graphic or text ad in the world’s largest-circulation e-zine for the research commercialization field.
- Advertise on our Web site – TechTransferCentral.com with more than 2,000-3,000 research commercialization professionals every week.
- Webinar Management – Tech Transfer Central provides marketing expertise and operational services to support your Webinar efforts
- Webinar Sponsorship – Sponsor one of Tech Transfer Central’s Webinars
- White Paper Program – Obtain wide exposure for your white papers, or use our unparalleled archive of high-level editorial content to create a practical white paper for your target audience
- Job Listings – Advertise your job openings to our unique and targeted universe of research commercialization professionals
Contact Sara Norris to discuss Tech Transfer Central’s various advertising opportunities and determine which media channels are the best fit for your organization. We also offer special discounted sponsorship packages for those companies that wish to leverage multiple channels in their marketing efforts. Susan can be reached at (877)729-0959, extension 105, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.