The emerging biosimilars drug development market is a game changer for the entire drug development industry. And with The Biosimilars Game as your guide, you’ll have profiles for 139 key biosimilar developers with 276 biosimilars in their pipelines – and 25 already approved.
This ALL NEW guide is an indispensable tool that will provide you with:
- In-depth analysis of biosimilar rules and activity in both emerging and highly regulated markets (31 countries covered)
- Deal terms for 80 key biosimilar alliances
- Research and development cost comparisons
- Data to spot Big Hitters, including likely targets identified by the FDA, targeted MAbs and other biologics
- Lessons learned: failed and withdrawn biosimilars
- Market insight for strategy development
The Biosimilars Game gives you in-depth analysis of the various markets, the key players and their playbooks, and the all-star biologics that are likely to see biosimilar competition in the next few years. You’ll also get marketplace and product-specific statistics, as well as a forecast for likely future activity – including competition, regulation, and legal challenges.
If you are …
- A biopharmaceutical exec or life science attorney who needs to guard IP and identify emerging competitors
- An entrepreneur aiming to build a biosimilars company
- An investor, banker, analyst or venture capitalist targeting the best opportunities
- An executive at a TTO, CRO, CMO, generic or a big pharma firm who needs to grasp the competitive landscape
- A legal or regulatory professional navigating country-by-country differences in expectations, needs, patent law, and regulatory systems
… The Biosimilars Game is a must-have resource for you and your organization!
About the Publisher
Technology Transfer Tactics is proud to partner with BioWorld (publishers of BioWorld Today) in bringing this important guide to our customers. BioWorld Today has been the recognized leader in biotech news for more than 20 years, and is part of Thompson Media Group.