This new edition of the Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Laws is a must-have resource for intellectual property practitioners and is current through November 20, 2014. This valuable resource includes the most important patent, trademark, and copyright laws in the U.S. Code in one convenient volume.
This June 2015 Edition has fully incorporated the provisions of the America Invents Act into the U.S. Code sections of the book and adds coverage of the Unlocking Consumer Choice and Wireless Competition Act as well as amendments to the Patent Act. Additional updates and changes to this new release include:
- Updates to the patent statute to reflect the May 13, 2015, effective date of the Hague Agreement Concerning International Registration of Industrial Designs.
- Updates to the copyright statute to reflect amendments enacted late in 2014 in connection with the reauthorization of the satellite compulsory license.
- Provisions of a law enacted late last year establishing the PTO’s Law School Clinic Certification Program.
- Provisions of the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2015, relating to the Fiscal Year 2015 appropriations for the PTO and the Copyright Office and domain names.
- And any and all changes to the patent statute relating to patent reform enacted into law prior to the edition’s “current through” date.
Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Laws includes 998-pages and an updated CD-ROM with the full text of the book along with additional useful materials such as the Rules of Practice of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, key international treaties, legislative history, and the text of several 2015 proposed patent reform bills. Don’t miss this opportunity to have the latest legislative developments affecting U.S. intellectual property laws at your fingertips.
About the Publisher and the Authors
Tech Transfer Central is proud to partner with Bloomberg BNA Books to bring our customers access to this comprehensive and authoritative resource. All Bloomberg BNA Books are written by respected experts with extensive experience in patent law and IP licensing. These renowned authors draw from their wealth of professional expertise and in-depth research to deliver the most highly regarded editorial quality in the industry.
Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Laws is authored by Jeffrey M. Samuels, the David L. Brennan Professor of Law and the Director of the Center for Intellectual Property Law and Technology at The University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio. He was formerly assistant commissioner for Trademarks, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and Managing Editor of Bloomberg BNA’s Patent, Trademark & Copyright Journal.