Information, so it’s said, is power. But when it comes to valuation and royalty rate benchmarks for copyrights, there simply isn’t much information – that is, until now.
In Royalty Rates in Copyright Agreements: A Guide to Full-Text Copyright Agreements, you’ll find over 1,000 pages of executed license agreements filled with critical real-world data and templates to help ensure you receive optimum value for your intellectual property.
Specific contract details and market comparables are hard to come by, and the research required to gather specific, detailed data is time-consuming and costly. But in the pages of this one-of-a-kind resource, we’ve done the work for you! Every agreement is summarized, provided in full text, and includes non-redacted variable royalty rates. All of the agreements featured in the guide are organized by type including music, charter/personas, scientific/technological information, radio, publishing, software, video games and more.
Royalty Rates in Copyright Agreements: A Guide to Full-Text Copyright Agreements is a must-have valuation and benchmarking tool. You’ll benefit from real-deal information and comprehensive transaction details contained in this goldmine of hard-to-find agreements. Take a peek at some of the agreements included:
- Crus, Antra Music Group, Jeffrey Brown
- Motor Sports, Bobby Labonte, Joe Gibbs Racing, Redline Sports Marketing
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day Characters, Collectible Concepts Group
- Motorola, Iridium Communications, SE Licensing
- BVC, Bioshield Technologies
- Rexahn Pharmaceuticals
- ER, Gargoyles, Warner Bros., Time Warner Entertainment
- Twelve Angry Men, MGM, The Hathaway Group
- American Broadcasting Companies, Radio Networks
- Verbal Advantage, NetWord Publishing, Waldrop Enterprises
- Reuters, Internet Century
- Medical Software, A.D.A.M. Software, Kainos Labs
- California Institute of Technology, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Viaspace
- Activision, Soldier of Fortune, EON Digital Entertainment, Codemasters Software
- Atari, Infogames Entertainment
- Copernicus Computer Programs, New Paradigm Software, VIE Systems
About the Publisher
Technology Transfer Tactics is proud to partner with Business Valuation Resources (BVR) in bringing this important guide to our customers. Every top business valuation firm depends on BVR for authoritative market data, continuing professional education, and expert opinion. Founded by Dr. Shannon Pratt, BVR‘s market databases and analysis have won in the courtroom-and the boardroom-for over a decade.