Valuation, royalty rate, and other deal term benchmarks are vital tools when it comes to negotiating license agreements in the biotech industry. But specific contract details and market comparables are hard to come by, and the research required is time-consuming at best.
In Royalty Rates in Biotech: BVR’s Guide to Full-Text Licensing Agreements, we’ve done the work for you, gathering over 500 pages of full-text copies of actual licensing agreements in the biotech industry. These hard-to-find agreements provide valuable guidance for valuing your IP, setting royalty rates, arriving at workable deal terms, and addressing a host of other complex issues in your agreements. With access to the complete licensing agreement text — many of which involve university licensors — you’ll have critical real-world data and templates to help ensure you receive optimum value for your valuable IP.
The Guide to Full-Text Licensing Agreements is a MUST-HAVE for university licensors as well as biotechnology licensees. You’ll benefit from real-deal information and comprehensive transaction details contained in this goldmine of hard-to-find agreements. Take a peek at some of the agreements included:
- The Washington University and AspenBio
- Biodelivery Sciences International, Inc. and RetinaPharma, Inc.
- Cytomedix and SafeBlood Technologies
- Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation and Bridge Therapeutic Products
- Invirion and Ampersand
- Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research and Mindset, LTD
- Houston Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- UT-Battelle, LLC and Sense Holdings, Inc.
- Indevus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Novexel SA
- The Board of Regents of the University of Texas System, The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, and Bridgetech Holdings International, Inc.
- Tufts University and Illumina, Inc.
- The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania and Acuity Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
About the Publisher
Technology Transfer Tactics is proud to partner with Business Valuation Resources (BVR) in bringing this important guide to our customers. Every top business valuation firm depends on BVR for authoritative market data, continuing professional education, and expert opinion. Founded by Dr. Shannon Pratt, BVR‘s market databases and analysis have won in the courtroom-and the boardroom-for over a decade.