This 395-Page Resource Includes:
- 13 chapters written by experts focusing on key cases and issues in IP valuation
- 170 court case abstracts
- Court case digests by expert legal editors
Plus you’ll receive online access to the full text of the actual court opinions
With the 2nd Edition of Intellectual Property Valuation Case Law Compendium, you’ll find over 170 court case abstracts along with full text opinions of cases focused on disputes over the value of intellectual property, and how that amount is calculated. The Compendium includes court case digests written by a team of internationally recognized legal editors. Plus you’ll have online access to the full text of the actual court opinions.
The Intellectual Property Valuation Case Law Compendium also includes a summary table so you can quickly and easily reference cases by name, type of case, date, court, and state/jurisdiction, making this a must-have resource for any professional involved in intellectual property valuation. Here’s an overview of the sections that make up this comprehensive guide:
- Intellectual Property Overview by Michael A. Crain
- New Model Accounts for Crucial Factors in IP Valuations by Mike Pellegrino
- Latest Techniques to Sort Out the Complexities of Brand Valuation
- Cost of Capital: You Can Love More than Just One, by David Wanetick
- Uniloc v. Microsoft: Where do we Go from Here?
- Uniloc v. Microsoft: Lessons Outside of the Courtroom, by Brad Pursel
- The Role of FAS 141 Valuations in IP Litigation, by Mike Annis and Brad Pursel
- A Poor Example of Celebrity Valuation, by Mike Pellegrino
- 10 Key Patent Damages and Valuation Takeaways from Google v. Oracle, by Steven R. Hansen
- Indirect Profits from Copyright Infringement: Establishing a Connection Between Profits and the Infringement, John Pilkinton and Ryan Bell
- Proving Damages in Trademark Cases, Stanley P. Stephenson and Gauri Prakash-Canjels
- Case Law Digests
About the Publisher
Technology Transfer Tactics is proud to partner with Business Valuation Resources (BVR) in bringing this important guide to our customers. Every top business valuation firm depends on BVR for authoritative market data, continuing professional education, and expert opinion. Founded by Dr. Shannon Pratt, BVR‘s market databases and analysis have won in the courtroom-and the boardroom-for over a decade.