With this comprehensive 961-page report – plus 5 appendices – you’ll receive:
- Trends in licensing dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2011
- Analysis of licensing deal structure
- Case studies of real-life licensing deals
- Comprehensive listing of licensing deals since 2011
- Access to licensing contract documents
- Key financial benchmarks for headline, upfront, milestone and royalty rates
- The leading licensing deals and most active licensing dealmakers since 2011
The new release of Global Licensing Terms & Agreements In Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics provides you with unprecedented access to licensing deals and agreements entered into by the world’s leading life science companies
This comprehensive reference provides a listing of all pharma, biotech, and diagnostics licensing deals announced since 2011 – including financial terms plus links to online copies of actual licensing contract documents. This 961-page report will give you critical insight into what you can realistically expect to achieve during your own negotiation.
With Global Licensing Terms & Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics, you’ll benefit from:
- In-depth understanding of licensing partnering deal trends since 2011
- Analysis of the structure of licensing agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive listing of all licensing deals since 2011, together with deal terms, value and press release
- Access to actual licensing contracts entered into by the world’s life science companies
- Analysis of key deal financials including headline value, upfront, milestone payments and royalty rates
This valuable resource also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in biopharma dealmaking since 2011.
PLUS: All available deals and contracts are listed by: Company A-Z, Headline Value, Therapeutic Area, and Technology Type.
And, each deal title links to an online version of the actual deal record and contract documents (where available), providing easy access to each contract document on demand.