Technology Transfer Tactics is back with its most valuable distance learning package ever. The Total Access Pass helps you, your staff, and your faculty inventors access outstanding professional development for 12 months while keeping you current on the latest success strategies and best practices in technology transfer.
Act now to get unlimited access to distance learning for tech transfer and licensing staff for an entire year – all for one incredibly low price!
With our TTT Total Access PLUS professional development package, your organization gains access to over 30 live, interactive webinars for 12 months, PLUS more than 300 on-demand webinars in our extensive archive for one low subscription price. You can dramatically enhance your professional development offerings and cut your training budget at the same time!
|Access to over 30 live webinars coming in 2016||
|Access to the complete archive of over 275 on-demand webinars||no||
|6-DVD Collection Set:
University Technology Marketing Boot Camp (a $497 value)
|13-Session DVD Collection:
Tech Transfer Commercialization Boot Camp (a $597 value)
|CLE Credit Submission
(excludes IL, LA, NY, NJ and PA)
|Additional $50 per program per attorney||
Total Access Price
We have additional program packages available to fit any budget at an incredibly affordable price:
- Save $696 by subscribing to our 12-program pass and pay only $1668
- Save $228 by subscribing to our 6-program pass and pay only $954
- Save $92 by subscribing to our 3-program pass and pay only $499
You may choose all of your programs in advance or choose as you go throughout the year.
Meet your organization’s professional development needs with one simple and affordable purchase!
You gain an entire library of live and recorded distance learning events – available to you and your staff 24/7 – for about the cost of one in-person conference!
► NO TRAVEL ► LISTEN ANY TIME ► NO TIME AWAY FROM THE OFFICE
► CHOOSE FROM 300+ TOPICS SO YOU CAN ADDRESS
YOUR CURRENT NEEDS ► SHARE FREELY WITH FACULTY AND STAFF
Take a look at these Tech Transfer University programs coming in 2016:
- Material Transfer Agreement Management: Gain Efficiency and Strengthen Legal Protection
- Accelerated Licensing: The Latest in “Express” and Online Models
- Drafting Arbitration Clauses that Resolve Patent Disputes Without Litigation
- Lock in Startup Funding with a Strong University-Investment Fund Partnerships
- Affinity Funds: Best Practices for Establishing Alumni-based Investment Funds
- New Option for Startup Funding: Patent Value as Loan Collateral
- Micro VCs: A Perfect Fit for University Startup Funding
- University Crowdfunding Update: Opportunities and Challenges of Title III Equity Regulations for University Start-Ups
- Expand Your TTO’s Faculty Outreach and Tap Into Business, Legal Expertise on Campus
- How to Shift Your TTO From Technology-Driven to Need-Based and Bring in More Licensing Dollars
- Managing Faculty Consulting Agreements: Avoiding Horror Stories and Conflicts of Interest
- Collaborative Research Agreements: Industry Partners Reveal What They Need from Universities
- Departing Researchers: How to Protecting Your University’s IP and Funding
- Cybersecurity and University IP: How to Ensure Protection of Your Valuable Data
- How Universities Can (and Should) Incorporate Commercialization Work into Tenure Criteria
- Medical Device Innovation: Lessons Learned from Top TTOs
- Start Up Investors Reveal to TTOs: Here’s What We Want and How to Pry Open our Checkbooks
- Launching a Successful University-Based Accelerator Program
- Expand Your TTO’s Reach Internationally: Case Studies of Successful Outpost Programs
- Creating and Supporting Student Innovation Centers
- More University Startups = More Failures: Beefing Up Policies and Procedures and Preparing for the Downside of a Startup Culture
- Executive in Residence Programs: Best Practice Advice from Premier EIR Programs
- Women in Research and Entrepreneurship: Tap Into Huge Opportunities from this Underserved Resource
- Get Your Dust-Collecting Patents Off the Shelf: New Ways to Monetize Non-Performing IP
- Calculating Apportionment and EMVR in Patent Licenses and Infringement Awards
- Establishing Legal Clinics for University Start-Ups
- Patent Reissue Applications: When and How to Utilize Them
- TTOs Reach Out: Expanding Services Beyond Campus to Enhance Economic Impact
- Multi-University Collaborations: Partnering Strategies for Driving Regional Economic Development
- TTOs Cut Costs and Expand Services with Out-of-the-Box Service Provider Partnerships
- Creating a Mobile App Accelerator to Enhance Your TTOs Revenue Stream
- Mobilizing a Community-based University IP De-Risking Team
- Developing a Powerful Startup Ecosystem for Long-Term Success – 3-part series
Each program is $197 if purchased ala carte. You save at least 80% by subscribing to Total Access Pass PLUS – and you get access to over 300 on-demand programs. You will simply not find a better value and a more comprehensive menu of easy-access professional development programs!