You’re under pressure like never before to get more of your researchers’ innovations developed into high quality start-ups – but getting multiple companies off the ground and giving them the best chance of long-term success is anything but simple, or easy. It’s hard enough for any business, but it’s even tougher in a university environment, where dealing with faculty founders, COI issues, IP protection, university equity, valuation, lack of CEO-level talent, and scarcity of funding add extra layers of complexity and challenge. That’s where solid training and professional development specifically designed for tech transfer professionals and others involved in campus venture creation comes into play.
The just-released UNIVERSITY START-UP BOOT CAMP VOLUME II: Beyond the Basics is our follow-up to the popular Start-Up Boot Camp for University TTO Professionals and Inventors. In nine outstanding and strategy-filled distance learning programs, it provides more advanced tactics for addressing many of the toughest challenges you’ll face in ushering new ventures past the starting gates to stability and growth. And best of all, this training program – which can be shared throughout your organization – comes at a price you can afford – less than $70 per program!!
Add Volume 1 to your order and have the complete Start-Up Boot Camp Library
If you don’t already have it in your library, we highly recommend the original Start-Up Boot Camp for University TTO Professionals and Inventors as a prerequisite to the Volume II collection.
This exhaustive, invaluable collection contains over 11 hours of detailed guidance and advice led by a world-class roster of academic start-up experts. Each program will provide you with the specific strategies and advice needed to launch more high-quality start-ups and arm them against the tough challenges ahead. This extraordinary and affordable distance learning collection has immediately useable takeaways including:
- Recruitment strategies to secure talented A-level leaders
- Advanced fundraising and pitching techniques
- How to value your start up at funding rounds and exit
- Expert advice on drafting start-up licenses and term sheets
- Protecting your equity stake with critical anti-dilution strategies
- Handling sticky conflict of interest situations with faculty
- Deploying “lean” strategies that help start-ups pivot to success
Here is a complete list of program titles:
To make this outstanding collection most useful to you and your organization, with your purchase you receive:
- All programs on DVD
- On-Demand Video access to all programs
- PDF Transcripts to all programs
- Access to all of the original program materials including slideshows and handouts for attendees
Take your start-ups to a whole new level… Purchase today and you will:
- Pay the introductory price of just $597 for the entire 9-program collection (that’s a 66% savings and less than $70 per program!)
- Share with your staff and key faculty all year long to promote start-up activity
- Save thousands of dollars on travel costs, consulting fees and downtime!
- Enhance your organization’s skills and give your start-ups the best chance of long-terms stability and growth
Partial list of faculty
All Tech Transfer Central’s professional development courses and designated educational offerings on the topics of licensing, technology transfer, and technology commercialization at Tech Transfer Central’s conferences or meetings are eligible for CLP continuing education(CE) credits for certification renewal.