Hear an outstanding group of experienced investors, entrepreneurs, and university TTO managers as they reveal a host of critical and innovative strategies for securing needed funding for your promising technologies and start-ups. Learn the do’s and don’ts when pitching to VCs and angels, creative tactics and sources for gap funding, and ways of filling your funding coffers that you may never have considered but which have proven successful for other TTOs.
Topics in Tech Transfer:
Early-stage and Start-up Funding
includes these 4 outstanding sessions:
(Click on each title for more program information)
1. VCs and Angels speak to TTOs: What we want to see — and what we don’t. Discover the keys to piquing investor interest, the supporting data and research they want to see, and the ill-conceived approaches that turn them cold.
2. Break Down the Barriers to VC Funding for University Start-ups. To attract the attention (and open the wallets) of venture capitalists, you need to prove your worth in terms of product, business model, market size, market differentiation, scientific and executive team, financial terms, risk profile, and more. With the right technology and the right pitch, IT CAN BE DONE.
3. University IP Gap Funding Opportunities Revealed. Our experts will outline proven tactics for creating new internal and external funding mechanisms, tapping more readily into existing funding channels, and fostering the university-wide culture needed to provide a strong foundation for that financial support — so you can bridge the Valley of Death and keep your promising early-stage technologies from dying on the vine.
4. Outside The Box Funding Strategies. Our panel of presenters will share their expertise, offer practical advice, reveal lessons learned, highlight critical success strategies, and review pertinent case studies to help you get the funding you need to move your technology forward.
Stretch your professional development
budget with this 4-session series
To make this outstanding collection most useful to you and your organization, with your purchase you receive:
- All programs on DVD
- On-Demand Video access to all programs
- PDF Transcripts to all programs
- Access to all of the original program materials including slideshows and handouts for attendees
Share the materials throughout your organization! For just $397 for all 4 of these outstanding programs, it’s the most cost-effective training you can get!