Get seven great programs delivered by world-class experts covering a range of key licensing and negotiation strategies. From building stronger license agreements and improving your negotiating tactics to new license agreement models and assuring post-license compliance with terms, you’ll gain solid guidance and dozens of takeaways you can use to boost deal flow, negotiate for optimal returns on your technologies, ensure licensees adhere to obligations, and speed the licensing process.
Topics in Tech Transfer:
Licensing Best Practices
includes these 7 outstanding sessions:
(Click on each title for more program information)
1. Bullet-Proof Your License Agreements: Prevent Post-License Disputes and Shed Dead-Weight Licensees. Learn best practices for drafting rock-solid agreements, maintaining top-notch compliance and audit programs, and dealing effectively with problematic licensees.
2. Accelerate Deal Flow With “Express-Style” License Methods. Review examples of express licenses and take an in-depth look at the Mahale Method — the University of Hawaii’s express license that is short, simple and successful.
3. Building Better Licenses: Common Weaknesses and How to Strengthen Your Agreements. Get expert guidance that will peel away the layers of license agreements and expose the weaknesses that pose serious threats to the success of the agreement.
4. Drafting Win-Win Start-Up Licenses: An Interactive Workshop. Our experts will guide you through the complexities of start-up licensing and a range of best practices and options.
5. Licensing Tricks and Tactics: How to Turn the Tables on Corporate Negotiators. Discover a wealth of negotiation strategies and tactics that will help you secure the best deal for your valuable IP.
6. Licensee Red Flags: 12 Critical Signs that Should Trigger an Audit. Royalty audit expert Daniel Burns, President of DBA, shares his top 12 signs that should trigger the audit process – as well as the rationale behind them and the critical audit procedures needed to ferret out mistakes and missing dollars.
7. Found Money! How to Reap the Benefits of a Strong Post-License Monitoring System. Along with detailed guidance on establishing a more effective and airtight monitoring program, our faculty will also outline the specific steps, after a problem comes to light, you must take to protect your IP and collect your rightful share of royalty payments.
Stretch your professional development
budget with this 7-session series
To make this outstanding collection most useful to you and your organization, with your purchase you receive:
- All programs on DVD
- On-Demand Video access to all programs
- PDF Transcripts to all programs
- Access to all of the original program materials including slideshows and handouts for attendees
Share the materials throughout your organization! For just $597 for all 7 of these outstanding programs, it’s the most cost-effective training you can get!