Our high-level panel of 11 academic start-up experts will walk you through the start-up process step-by-step. From early decision-making to exit strategies and each milestone along the way, this six-session series is carefully crafted to provide you with the detailed guidance and advice you need to take your start-ups beyond survival — to rapid growth, and ultimately to a liquidity event that will make your administration stand up and cheer.
Topics in Tech Transfer:
Start-Up Boot Camp
includes these 6 outstanding sessions:
(Click here for additional program details)
1. Early Decision-Making and Team Building. Build a solid foundation to ensure success by assessing feasibility, identifying bootstrapping issues, building a solid team and more.
2. Money Matters. Get an in-depth view of angel vs VC funding, valuation, equity allocations and the reality of playing in the inventor’s sandbox.
3. Creating a Solid Business Plan. Tell your company’s story by fleshing out your company goals, risk levels and learn what mistakes to avoid at all costs.
4. Funding Options and Opportunities. Learn to identify what level of funding you need, how to attract quality investors and understand the current and future investment landscape.
5. Pitching Techniques. Know what investors are looking for, what content is vital to your pitch, and how to close the deal.
6. Gauging Economic Impact and Outcomes. Understand issues related to late-stage funding, local job creation tracking, exit strategies and more.
Stretch your professional development
budget with this 6-session series
To make this outstanding collection most useful to you and your organization, with your purchase you receive:
- All programs on DVD
- On-Demand Video access to all programs
- PDF Transcripts to all programs
- Access to all of the original program materials including slideshows and handouts for attendees
Share the materials throughout your organization! For just $497 for all 6 of these outstanding programs, it’s the most cost-effective training you can get!