When it comes to marketing your university’s technologies to potential licensees and partners, the old rules just don’t apply any more. Web-based and social media marketing have grown from novelty to become a crucial aspect of TTO marketing, and these four programs provide plenty of specific strategies and tactics used by some of the most experienced and savvy tech transfer marketers. They’ve blazed the trail in digital promotion of available technologies, and they share that knowledge with you in these nuts-and-bolts sessions.
Topics in Tech Transfer:
Social Media and Digital Marketing
includes these 5 outstanding sessions:
(Click on each title for more program information)
1. Low and No-Cost Solutions for Marketing University Innovations. Your expert panel will share their proven strategies related to pull and push marketing methods that produce results without breaking the budget.
2. Social media: Tap into emerging platforms and maximize mainstream methods. Learn best practices and strategies for effectively utilizing a myriad of social media platforms.
3. Using Video to Market University Technologies. A growing number of TTOs are marrying video with their online marketing, creating a low-cost but high-reach and high-impact channel for capturing the attention of licensees and investors, as well as marketing their TTO to both internal and external stakeholders.
4. Supercharge Your TTO’s Website. Walk step-by-step through the process of creating a new website and get dozens of takeaways that you can implement to beef up your own web presence.
5. BONUS! Marketing Your TTO’s Technologies Via Social Media 2014. Learn about the current trends and key strategies in social media that can benefit your TTO’s marketing effectiveness.
Stretch your professional development
budget with this 5-session series
To make this outstanding collection most useful to you and your organization, with your purchase you receive:
- All programs on DVD
- On-Demand Video access to all programs
- PDF Transcripts to all programs
- Access to all of the original program materials including slideshows and handouts for attendees
Share the materials throughout your organization! For just $397 for all 5 of these outstanding programs, it’s the most cost-effective training you can get!