Who Needs the Guide to University Start-ups?
- Tech Transfer and Licensing staff assessing competition, funding sources, and potential partnerships
- Investors and Entrepreneurs desiring higher than average returns
- Analyst and Private Equity professionals seeking thorough due diligence and competitive analysis
- Corporate and Government Technology scouts looking for emerging technology solutions and acquisition targets.
- Attorneys and consultants seeking new clients among the booming number of academic start-ups
Finding data on university start-ups has historically meant hours of research and often incomplete, inaccurate and out-of-date information… Until Now!
With the Investor’s Guide to University Start-ups you’ll discover hard-to-find data from the high-potential, rapidly evolving university start-up market organized into an easy-to-use directory and database. This unique resource lists more than 1,100 university start-ups with critical data and key contacts for each.
The 3rd Edition has expanded by more than 10% and also includes unlimited FREE access to the exclusive online TechWatch University Startup Database for one year, plus a FREE Excel contact database you can use immediately. With the Investors Guide to University Startups you’ll receive:
- A list of more than 1,100 private, active university start-ups in all technology sectors, categorized and indexed by growth stage and sector. Listings include university licensor, contact info on CEO and key leadership, website address, amount of funding obtained to date, and company summary.
- Listings of more than 100 new start-ups. This 3rd Edition is completely updated for 2013, including company status.
- An Excel spreadsheet containing contact information, including e-mail addresses. It can be easily uploaded to your contact management program or used on its own for prospecting and marketing.
- The UTechWatch list identifying those start-ups that will be of greatest interest to investors – plus executive summaries for selected Watch list start-ups.
- More than 200 early growth start-ups – new high tech university start-ups not yet found in public databases.
BONUS Start-up Database Included
With Your Purchase
With the purchase of the Investor’s Guide to University Startups, you will also receive one year (12 months) of FREE access to the UTechWatch online database and monthly e-mail updates containing information on each start-up’s management team, business focus, and funding sources. This continuously updated online database allows you to quickly search for relevant start-ups by stage of growth, industry sector, location, keyword, and more!
For a Limited Time Only – Save $100
With Your Guide to University Startups Purchase
plus one year of FREE database access!
Purchase the Investor’s Guide to University Startups for a limited time at a special introductory price — you’ll save $100 off the regular list price. With this special offer you pay only $575 – that’s a 15% discount off the regular list price of $675.
With your purchase you’ll receive:
- The Guide to University Startups in PDF (printed version available for additional handling and shipping fee).
- A spreadsheet (XLS format) containing the entire directory of university startups. The spreadsheet contains all data from the directory.
- A full year of online access to the UTechWatch start-up database – continuously updated with new start-ups, funding updates, and more.
- Monthly e-mail updates with university start-up profiles, news, and database updates.
About the Publisher
Technology Transfer Tactics is proud to partner with InnovateTech Ventures, LLC, in bringing our customers access to this one-of-a kind information source. InnovateTech Ventures is a boutique consulting and research firm connecting university innovations with the business world. The firm was founded by Gerard Eldering, a technology transfer executive who spent more than a decade in the non-profit commercialization industry and has launched multiple start-ups. Having operated on both sides of the university technology transfer process, Eldering recognized that universities and research institutions were rich with promising technologies and inventions, but entrepreneurs and the business community had little access to vetted, quality and timely information needed when considering the funding or commercialization of a technology. InnovateTech Ventures bridges this gap by providing quality information on new university inventions and start-ups directly to the business world.