The all-new report US Export Controls Compliance Practices Benchmarks for Higher Education includes comprehensive data and in-depth analysis based on survey results from 21 universities
This one-of-a-kind resource provides a rich set of benchmarks and data to compare against your own practices and procedures regarding compliance with U.S. export control regulations and related strictures. You’ll find detailed data on staffing, budgets, data protection, legal costs, compliance training, and risk assessment, along with invaluable peer advice. This study is jam-packed with dozens of easy to scan charts and figures displaying critical data you can’t find in any other publication.
A one-of-a-kind source of specialized export control compliance survey data and benchmarks from peer institutions
The US Export Controls Compliance Practices Benchmarks for Higher Education includes 81-pages of in-depth commentary and analysis based on extensive surveying of 21 colleges and universities. You’ll also find scores of data points in over 120 tables helping readers answer questions such as:
- How pervasive is the knowledge of export controls in your organization?
- Has your institution experienced hacking attacks on data subject to export controls?
- How much time does your office expend on complying with export control regulations?
- Have you used outside attorneys for issues related to export controls?
- Are seminars or other forms of training in export control compliance required of faculty or employees?
- What restrictions does your organization place on foreign nationals studying or working at your institution?
- Do you compile periodic risk assessment reports to foresee possible problems with export control violations before they might happen?
- How many Technology Control Plans has your organization filed over the last 3 years?
- What role does the office of sponsored research play in your export control efforts?
You’ll get survey data on these questions and much more – detailed in over 120 easy-to-scan tables
Additional important issues covered in the US Export Controls Compliance Practices Benchmarks for Higher Education include:
- Controls on foreign students and scholars
- Restrictions on information dissemination
- Interface with the US government export control bureaucracy
- Development of risk assessment reports
- And much more…
See how your organization compares and identify key areas for improvement!
Unlike any other available resource, US Export Controls Compliance Practices Benchmarks for Higher Education provides you with an in-depth look into key data so you can compare your practices and see how you stack up against other organizations – and use the data to point you to areas for improvement.
Benchmarking Data You Can Trust
You can rely on the accuracy of the detailed data, commentary, and analysis provided in this informative report. It was compiled and written by James Moses, President of Primary Research Group. Mr. Moses is the author of hundreds of industry studies and benchmarking reports and is a former economist for the U.S. International Trade Commission.
US Export Controls Compliance Practices Benchmarks for Higher Education is available to purchase for the low price of just $245, and is available in print or PDF. You can also make this invaluable resource available to your entire staff with an economically priced site-license purchase – just $399!