The role of technology transfer is evolving.
And for some TTOs, the structure, branding, marketing, and modes of operation have simply not kept pace with those changes – nor with changes in expectations from administrators, legislators, faculty, and other key stakeholders.
The days of being strictly faculty-service oriented are gone, as are the days of vanity start-ups and patenting every disclosure. The focus has shifted to one that translates research into tangible economic development — jobs, tax revenues, start-ups, and return on research investments. While some forward-thinking offices have stayed ahead of the curve, others are lagging behind — and need a radical makeover.
Can such a mammoth shift – a successful re-branding and reorganization of a TTO’s operations and focus – truly be accomplished?
YES! And that’s why we’ve compiled this distance learning case study combo pack that focuses on two standout rebranding projects from the University of New Hampshire and the University of Virginia. Each university embarked on a major renovation that involved upper administration as well as the entire researcher community, and required significant changes to the organizational structure and culture alike. And both restructuring efforts also brought huge rewards!
Order this double case study combo pack today
You get all three of these formats for one low price – so you can easily and conveniently share this valuable information throughout your organization!
2-Disc DVD Set – On-Demand Video Collection – 2-Volume PDF Transcript
Individually these programs sell for $197 each -– you get BOTH for just $279.
That’s a $115 savings!
CLICK HERE TO ORDER OR CALL 239-263-0605
See below for the Proven Strategies for Rebranding Your TTO Case Study Combo Pack program details and ordering information:
Rebranding and Revitalizing Your TTO: U.Va. Innovation Case Study
Learn how university tech transfer leaders:
- Took the pulse of more than 400 researchers
- Implemented changes to the organizational structure, policies and procedures
- Adopted a new business model focused on service and business development
- Communicated progress internally to staff
- Partnered with peer offices to align resources and identify common goals
- Gained consensus and approval from upper administration and board
- Developed and launched a new brand
- Leveraged university resources and expertise to minimize costs
- Continue to elevate the role and visibility of innovation at the university and throughout the region
How to Successfully Rebrand Your TTO: Lessons Learned from UNH Innovation
This program will teach you:
- How to evaluate your current branding and perception from faculty and industry
- The pros and cons of branding separately from the university
- Dealing with administrative red tape
- How to handle faculty pushback
- Overcoming and educating industry on past misperceptions as you rebrand
- Plus, hear the full story of the transformation from the Office of Research Partnership and Commercialization to UNH Innovation
With this special combo package, you pay only $279 for both programs – a $115 savings!
To make this outstanding combo most useful to you and your organization, with your purchase you receive:
- All programs on DVD
- On-Demand Video access to all programs
- PDF Transcripts to all programs
- Access to all of the original program materials including slideshows and handouts for attendees