The road from lab to marketplace is littered with legal minefields. TTOs must carefully watch each step and tread lightly to avoid triggering expensive legal challenges that will not only drain your budget, but can stall your innovations and the revenue potential they hold.
In the pages of Legal Issues and Strategies – a unique compilation from the 8-volume Tech Transfer Library, Volume 2 – you’ll find dozens of carefully targeted articles that will help you avoid legal roadblocks, patent and licensing disputes, and regulatory barriers – so you can focus on getting your valuable IP to the marketplace!
Here’s the full table of contents from this valuable 59-page resource:
- Supreme Court decision on patent exhaustion worries TTOs
- UGA case illustrates how poor faculty relations give rise to messy disputes
- U.S. Court of Appeals imposes new standard for ‘willful infringement’
- KSR v. Teleflex: Caution advised, but stay the course on patent prosecution
- Tech transfer offices alter licensing strategies after MedImmune decision
- Stanford adds new clauses to license agreements in wake of MedImmune case
- CREATE Act compliance: Safe harbor protection may be a moving target
- Co-inventorship, assignment combine to form explosive mixture
- Lay groundwork carefully or face the perils of joint research projects
- Poor record keeping opens door to forfeiture of IP rights, grant dollars
- Patenting not always best for software, experts say
- Think twice before launching costly IP-related litigation
- Protect your patent rights by ensuring compliance with federal disclosure rules
- Post-deal diligence: How to deal with violations of contract terms
- Take steps to protect your IP when a licensee faces possible bankruptcy
- Ensure strict compliance with export control regs
- When researchers switch teams, does IP go with them?
- Did prof’s loose tongue erode our IP’s patentability?
- Do student “helpers” have the right to be named as co-inventors?
- When does marketing hype cross the line into misrepresentation?
Check out these other titles from the Tech Transfer Library
- IP Marketing Strategies and Tactics, Volume II
- Legal Issues and Strategies, Volume II
- Performance Improvement, Efficiency, and Staffing Strategies, Volume II
- Contracting and Negotiating Strategies, Volume II
- Faculty Outreach and Education, Volume II
- Early-Stage Funding Strategies, Volume II
- Portfolio Management Strategies, Volume II
- Start-up Strategies
Order additional books and save!
Now is the perfect time to purchase all 8 books! With this limited-time discounted offer, the entire Tech Transfer Library is available to you for just $299
$499 – that’s a savings of $493. If you prefer, you can also choose specific individual books within the Tech Transfer Library. Individual titles are only $99 each when purchased separately — and when you purchase two or more books you’ll receive additional savings of up to 37% – the more you buy the more you save. For pricing details see below:
|Order All Eight Books from the Library for only $299
|Order Seven Books from the Library for only $467 (regularly $693)||Save $226|
|Order Six Books from the Library for only $421 (regularly $594)||
|Order Five Books from the Library for only $371 (regularly $475)||
|Order Four Books from the Library for only $311 (regularly $396)||
|Order Three Books from the Library for only $244 (regularly $297)||
|Order Two Books from the Library for only $168 (regularly $198)||
Please note: Individual books and the Complete 8-Edition set are available for instant download, other combinations will be sent within 24 hours of ordering during our normal business hours 9-5, Monday – Friday.